Wednesday, April 25, 2012

pinup shoot booked






I have a pinup shoot coming up in a couple of weeks time and
I'M VERY EXCITED. The gorgeous and ridiculously talented
Cheech Sanchez will be behind the lens and the fabulous Miss
Rock'n'Roll Sweetheart will be in charge of hair and makeup,
 so there's no doubt, I will be as glam as! If any Victorian
pinup babes are interested, get in touch  with Cheech here.

Above photos all by Cheech Sanchez, photographer, art-director
and stylist extraordinaire, who also happens to have not one, but
two, Miss Pinup Australia titles under her sequinned belt.

11 comments:

  1. I am mega interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Can't wait to see the pics. I just posted abt a photo shoot I did makeup for. Come have a look see.

    Mandy
    www.nestledinnostalgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo fantastic! I just love how colourful and bright these photos are. Can't wait to see your ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, you're going to look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting lady! I can't wait to see the photos. You're going To look HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I cannot wait to see the pics, you are going to look so sexy :)

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. holey moley! I am so jealous! that's so freaking exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the pics, you will look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete