Tuesday, November 15, 2011

guest blogger: kelly from elegantly academic

IMG_2748-1
IMG_2757-1
Tee: markets,
Skirt: markets, Belt: garage sale,
Shoes: Alannah Hill
Hi Miss Tallulah Porkchop readers! My name is Kelly from Elegantly Academic.  Lou
& I recently became blogging buddies & we thought it would be fun to do a
guest post for each other & introduce ourselves to each others readers (we hope you
don't mind). My blog is primarily style based, but I also love to include other
things I find academically and elegantly inspiring. I have given up trying to define my
style as it seems to be different everyday.  I love vintage clothes, but as I'm
still on a student income I love a bargain too. I have become a regular at markets
(& sometimes garage sales) sniffing out all the bargains. In fact, I am proud to say
this outfit (minus the shoes) cost a total $5.50!Thanks so much for reading my guest post
& hopefully you enjoyed it. I would love for you to come say hello over at my
blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly! This look is just gorgeous, I love the skirt! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I love that polka dot skirt :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete