Saturday, February 12, 2011

lindy charm school for girls





I attended the Saturday session of Lindy Charm School for Girls in Melbourne today with a bevvy of gorgeous and amazing vintage-adoring ladies. Our hostesses were Chrissie, Kim, Nada and Candice who are ridiculously knowledgeable. We learned hairstyle techniques and makeup application from the 30s, 40s and 50s. We were all pretty shit at the victory roll, but no doubt there will be much, much practicising over the weeks to come. I highly, highly reccomend this afternoon for anyone who would like to learn the art of being a lady. Best $60 I have spent in a long time.

5 comments:

  1. I would SO do this ..... if there was something like that around here! Sounds GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous the only thing like this I have been able to find like this at the closest to me in Texas only a 24 hour car ride from were I live. It certainly looks like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if anyone does this in Sydney.
    Looks like so much fun, i would have loved this.

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. Looks like tons of fun. Haven't found anything like this in the States either. Where are the pictures of you with the end results?

    ReplyDelete